If you are looking for an exciting career in the automotive industry, Eich Motor Company in St. Cloud, Minnesota is looking for you. We are currently seeking talented individuals to add to our award-winning sales staff. If you are an energetic, self-motivated person looking for a consultative sales position with unlimited earning potential and a great benefits package, please apply.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of our products.
- Consult with customers to find their specific needs.
- Thoroughly demonstrate the features, capabilities, and benefits of our vehicles. This includes test drives.
- Introduce customer to the finance manager and inform the customer that the finance manager will explain the different extended service plans available to them.
- Deliver vehicles to customers and ensure that the customer understands all the features and capabilities of the vehicle. Explain the warranty, the maintenance, and perform an introduction to our service department.
- Meet with sales management teams. Review sales objectives, activities and accomplishments.
- Follow-up with prospective customers.
- Utilize and maintain our customer contact management system to assure that we consistently and effectively communicate with all of our customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Passion. You don’t need to know our products, we’ll train you. We need you to bring passion and commitment to the job
Sales and/or customer service experience. Auto sales experience is a plus but not a deal-breaker.
Interpersonal communication skills. We need you to be able to connect to a diverse customer base with ease
Self-motivated and the ability to work in surroundings that are ever-changing
Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
Proficient in using a computer (Email, Word, Excel)
Able to work full time hours that may include Saturdays (a day off during the week is given to keep your personal life on track). Our work days M-F end at 8pm and on Sat 6pm. Schedules are built to have full coverage at all times. Sometimes you’ll need to work longer or come in at a different time than your normal schedule to complete a customer transaction. Flexibility is a key component to being on our team
Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record is required.
Education: High School diploma or the equivalent is required. A college degree is always welcome.