We're expanding! If you are looking for an exciting career in the automotive industry, Eich Motor Company in
St. Cloud, Minnesota is looking for you.
If you are looking for a part-time job for when you are attending a local college, we are looking for you. We are currently seeking an individual to join our office team. If you are energetic, self-motivated, have a positive attitude, upbeat personality and the ability to work in a team environment then please apply. We want to meet you!
- Answering telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner to provide our customers the best experience.
- Meet and greet customers to answer questions or direct them to the correct department.
- Work with the office staff to fulfill general office duties which include (but not limited to) cashiering, filing, scanning, taking payment, and other daily work.
- Schedule will include evenings and every other Saturday.
- Have the ability to convey verbal and written communication skills, including the capability to initiate dialogue with all the departments, effectively and efficiently; working hand in hand with the service and the vehicle sales team
- Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team and on individually assigned tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Customer service skills
- Good phone skills
- Computer proficiency with proficient typing skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Willingness to learn
If you are looking for an exciting career in the automotive industry, Eich Motor Company in St. Cloud, Minnesota is looking for you. We are currently seeking talented individuals to add to our award winning service staff. We are looking for an experienced technician to service our customers.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine,
transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any
additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Participate in training through the manufacturer to stay current on changing technology.
- Other duties as assigned.
- ASE certifications are ideal.
- Strong automotive background.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- We will provide the necessary tools and training to enable someone with mechanical aptitude to get started.
- Current valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required.
- Full time position and the ability to work occasional Saturdays.
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required.
Apply to be a member of our Auto Sales team today!
Eich Motor is expanding! If you are looking for an exciting career in the automotive industry, we are looking for you. We are currently seeking talented individuals to add to our sales staff. If you are an energetic, self-motivated person, looking for a consultative sales position with unlimited earning potential and great benefits package then please apply. We want to meet you!
- Develop a thorough knowledge of our products.
- Consult with customers to find their specific needs.
- Thoroughly demonstrate the features, capabilities, and benefits of our vehicles. This includes test drives.
- Introduce customer to the finance manager and inform the customer that the finance manager will explain the different extended service plans available to them.
- Deliver vehicles to customers and ensure that the customer understands all the features and capabilities of the vehicle. Explain the warranty, the maintenance, and perform an introduction to our service department.
- Meet with sales management teams. Review sales objectives, activities and accomplishments.
- Follow-up with prospective customers.
- Utilize and maintain our customer contact management system to assure that we consistently and effectively communicate with all of our customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full time position and the ability to work extended hours, evenings and Saturdays.
- Previous auto sales or sales experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, professional, ethical and respectful.
- Must excel in interpersonal communication, be organized and possess time management skills.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills.
- Current valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, and a college degree is preferred.