During these uncertain times, we want you to know that we are committed to providing a safe and exceptional experience. In light of the COVID-19 outbreak and Gov. Tim Walz’s shelter in place order, we are taking a number of precautions to keep our customers and employees safe.
As an essential service, our service center will continue to be open during regular hours. Starting Monday, March 30, our sales team will be available by appointment only.
But access to all our services is available 24/7 online. You can schedule your service appointment and purchase a vehicle on our website. We offer complimentary pickup and delivery service as well for service appointments and vehicle purchases.
We have also implemented the following safety protocols:
- Routinely sanitizing the premises focusing on high contact areas
- Taking extra measures to ensure all courtesy vehicles are properly sanitized prior to being released to a customer
- Thoroughly wiping down interiors of customer vehicles after being serviced
- Increased employee education on preventative measures and hand hygiene consistent with guidance provided by WHO and CDC
- Instituting a “no touch” practice to the extent possible
- Limiting non-essential travel
- Placing hand sanitizers in various public and employee workspaces within all facilities
As the situation continues, we will monitor and make any necessary changes to protect you and our team members. Please visit our website www.eichmotor.com or call 320-251-1737 with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your continued business and please take care.
Eich Motor Company